WordPress Theme Development
A WordPress Theme is a collection of files that work together to produce a graphical interface with an underlying unifying design for a weblog. These files are called template files. A Theme modifies the way the site is displayed, without modifying the underlying software.
Themes take the content and data stored by WordPress and display it in the browser. When you create a WordPress theme, you decide how that content looks and is displayed. There are many options available to you when building your theme. For example:
• Your theme can have different layouts, such as static or responsive, using one column or two.
• Your theme can display content anywhere you want it to be displayed.
• Your theme can specify which devices or actions make your content visible.
• Your theme can customize its typography and design elements using CSS.
• Other design elements like images and videos can be included anywhere in your theme.
WordPress themes are incredibly powerful. But, as with every web design project, a theme is more than color and layout. Good themes improve engagement with your website’s content in addition to being beautiful.